A Nigerian Chef took a walk back to the memory lane as she celebrated her 11th wedding anniversary with her husband.
@Stansbaby said they had so much fight in their first year of marriage as her husband doesn’t like onions. The fight took a different turn and would have have crashed their marriage if their parents didn’t interevene.
Revealing that they had fears of going their seperate ways because they were young, the Nigerian Chef added that they’ve now vowed to respect and never give up on each other.
Read her tweets below;
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company