Nigerian Church Bans Wedding of Unemployed Couples, Says Couple Must Come With A Personal Bank Statement
Owing to some factors known to the church’s administration and General Overseer, an undisclosed church has declared a new law prohibiting jobless couples from marrying.
Chioma Ifeanyi-Eze, a Facebook user, revealed that a church she knows has implemented a new rule prohibiting jobless couples from marrying on the premises.
Ifeanyi-Eze noted on her Facebook page that the church maintains that couples who plan to marry must have a personal bank statement as well as a confirmation letter from their employers (if employed).
Second, each couple’s Facebook user will be charged a fee for professional investigators to conduct background checks on them. After all of this is completed and the couples are not unemployed, the wedding date will be set.
“I recently learned of a church that would not marry a couple if both parties are unemployed,” the Facebook user said.
Each party must also request a personal bank statement as well as a letter of confirmation from their employer (if employed).
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company