A teenager, Ibrahim Salisu Iriyos, has become the most expensive football player in Kano FA Division II league after Super Stars club signed him for the sum of N5, 000.
According to BBC Pidgin, Iriyos used to play for Aston Villa Gano, before his transfer to Super Stars.
The report said the striker had earlier shown interest in playing for Super Stars after training with the club.
It added that the management of Super Stars took note of his striking prowess before the goal and made a bid to sign him.
Aston Villa Gano is a football club in Dawakin Kudu Local Government Area for Kano State.
- Rotary Club Of Calabar -Tinapa Honors Honorable Mrs Blessing Egbara With A Meritorious Award (Photos)
- School Reopening: Wike Talks Tough, Vow To Sanction Schools That Violates COVID-19 Protocols
- Trouble Looms In Nigeria As 36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court
- BREAKING!! Lawmaker Cries To Buhari As Herdsmen Takes Over His Community
- CRIME WATCH: N2.67Billion School Feeding Funds Found In Private Accounts – ICPC
- University of Agriculture and Environmental Science Recruitment 2020 for Academic & Non-academic Staff
- Phillips Outsourcing 2020 Bank Contact Center Agents Recruitment (1,000 Openings)
- First Bank Recruitment 2020 for Graduates (4 Positions)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 at Virgin-Landmarts
- Jobs in Nigeria for Data Entry Clerk at The Center for Community Health and Development International 2020