Nigerian former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has warned President Buhari and Nigeria Chief of Army Staff, Buratai not to deploy military for Protesters, weetalknaija.com.ng.
He said, any attempt to unleash soldiers to kill protesters will end Nigeria
See tweet below:
The plan to deploy soldiers to slaughter #EndSARS protesters just as Shiite Muslims & IPOB youths were once butchered will be Burutai & Buhari's gravest error. It will turn the #Endsars movement into the #EndNigeria movement. We warn again: DO NOT KILL THESE INNOCENT YOUTHS!
— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) October 18, 2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health