“I AM A PRODUCT OF INSULTS”
“Some people get easily angry whenever they see me being insulted.
I’m a politician and it is my right to be insulted. It is my right to be called names, it is my right to get bad wishes from whoever I outrun in the polity. Politics, sometimes, is a bully game, don’t get distracted, keep your eyes on the ball.How Femi Adesina Slammed Buhari New Chief of Staff, Gambari In 2008
It is a game of number but equally important, a game of common sense with sole aim of improving people’s lives with right policies.
Mohammed Ali was a great boxer, he punched you once, he ran away, he made you angry so much that you lose your focus and balance, then he would hit you hard.. Those who must beat him must never be angry or lose focus while fighting, keep your strategy to yourself….win some, lose some, that’s politics but you must strive to win all but you can never win all…..
“As for insults and abuse, I have received uncountable insults since I joined politics.
You can see where I am today politically.
I’m a product of insults, left right and centre, that’s my food and medicine.
Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki.
Former Senate President Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Medical and Quality Assurance Officer at National Health Insurance Provider Company
- Business Developer at International Bridge Education
- Senior Accountant at Daystar Power Group
- Secretary at Benvigo Outsource
- Customer Service Representative at Yellownose Investment Limited
- TTS Nigeria Sales Head at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Asset and Inventory Associate at Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation