Ovie Ejeheri has been given the green light by Arsenal’s medical team, to make his debut in the 2019/2020 season, according to AllNigeriaSoccer.
A small tear in his medial meniscus had prevented the highly-rated Nigerian goalkeeper, from playing for the Gunners’ youth teams in the new season.
Ejeheri was fit enough to be included in the matchday squad, when Arsenal U18s thrashed Wolverhampton Wanderers 3-0 in their opening Premier League Cup match on September 28, but he did not take part.
The 16-year-old is now targeting a return to action in October.
Ejeheri is eligible to represent Nigeria, England and Uganda internationally, but has pledged his allegiance to the West Africans.
He was set to train with the Golden Eaglets in August, but was stopped by the injury.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group