Coronavirus : FG Extends Ban On Flights For Four Weeks
The Federal Government has extended the ban placed on flights in the country as part of efforts to curtail the spread of coronavirus for another four weeks.
The Chairman of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Mr Boss Mustapha, disclosed this at the daily briefing of the task force on Wednesday.
Mustapha, who is also the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, said the decision to extend the ban was taken after due consultation with experts.
He said, “Tomorrow marks the last day for the enforcement of the closure of Nigeria’s airspace to flights.
“We have assessed the situation in the aviation industry and have come to the conclusion that given the facts available to us and based on the advice of experts, the ban on all flights will be extended for an additional four weeks.”
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company