Nigerian government has announced August 4, 2020 as the date for resumption of secondary schools across the country.
This was contained in a statement issued on Monday by Ben Bem Goong, director of press and public relations, ministry of education.
According to the statement, the decision was reached after a meeting of stakeholders in the education sector on Monday.
Only students in exit classes are expected to resume, so that they can participate in the West African Examination (WAEC) exercise scheduled to begin on August 17, 2020.
More to follow…
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank