Nigerian government has announced August 4, 2020 as the date for resumption of secondary schools across the country.
This was contained in a statement issued on Monday by Ben Bem Goong, director of press and public relations, ministry of education.
According to the statement, the decision was reached after a meeting of stakeholders in the education sector on Monday.
Only students in exit classes are expected to resume, so that they can participate in the West African Examination (WAEC) exercise scheduled to begin on August 17, 2020.
More to follow…
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group