Prof Zulum, the Borno State Governor, paid an unscheduled visit to Umaru Shehu Ultra Modern Hospital and the State Specialist hospital, at about 1:00am on Tuesday, and met no doctor on duty.
At Umaru Shehu Ultra Modern Hospital, he met patients in pathetic condition and could not find a single doctor on duty. .
As a result of their absence, Prof Zulum had to place a call to all the 10 medical Doctors on duty, but none of them picked up not knowing it was the Governor that was calling.
Only 10 nurses were found on duty out of about 138 nurses on the payroll. The Governor went round all the wards to see the situation of the patients and later requested for the hospital’s staff pay book and made roll call.
At the State Specialist Hospital, few medical doctors were on duty when the Govenor arrived. However, the Governor was not satisfied by the quality of services rendered at both Hospitals.
Many of the absentee staff are currently in panic mode as they don’t know the fate that awaits them
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line