Kano state governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has relieved the Commissioner of Works and Infrastructure, Engr. Mu’azu Magaji of his appointment with immediate effect.
A statement signed by the commissioner for Information, Malam Muhammad Garba on Saturday said the commissioner was removed following his unguarded utterances against the person of the late Chief of Staff to the President, Malam Abba Kyari.
According to the statement, Garba said as a public servant, the commissioner ought to have respect the profanity of the office by refraining from any act capable of rendering the office to disrepute.
‘’The action of a public servant, personal or otherwise reflects back on the government and therefore, the Ganduje administration would not tolerate people in official capacities engaging in a personal vendetta or otherwise,’’ said the statement.
According to the statement, late Abba Kyari had led a life worthy of emulation by serving his country to the best of his ability.
- Landmark University Recruitment 2021 & Jobs Vacancies (5 Positions)
- Management Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Graduate Trainee at Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL)
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360