Kano state governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje has relieved the Commissioner of Works and Infrastructure, Engr. Mu’azu Magaji of his appointment with immediate effect.
A statement signed by the commissioner for Information, Malam Muhammad Garba on Saturday said the commissioner was removed following his unguarded utterances against the person of the late Chief of Staff to the President, Malam Abba Kyari.
According to the statement, Garba said as a public servant, the commissioner ought to have respect the profanity of the office by refraining from any act capable of rendering the office to disrepute.
‘’The action of a public servant, personal or otherwise reflects back on the government and therefore, the Ganduje administration would not tolerate people in official capacities engaging in a personal vendetta or otherwise,’’ said the statement.
According to the statement, late Abba Kyari had led a life worthy of emulation by serving his country to the best of his ability.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst