The Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF) has expressed excitement over the appointment of Ibrahim Gambari as the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari. BREAKING!! NYSC DG Finally Speaks On Mobilization Of Prospective Corps Members (See Date)
The forum also expressed its readiness to work with Mr Gambari for the progress and development of the country.
In a congratulatory message signed by its Chairman and Governor of Ekiti State, Kayode Fayemi, in Abuja on Sunday, the NGF expressed confidence in Mr Gambari’s competence for the job. BREAKING!! China’s Embassy Reveals The Whereabouts Of The Chinese Doctors Sent To Nigeria
“As you know, this appointment comes with great responsibilities and unconventional demands, requiring candor, discipline, professionalism, loyalty, focus, diligence and the highest level of service.
“Your credentials, pedigree, experience and career trajectory both locally and globally speak to your capacity. As State Governors, we are excited about this appointment.
“We are available at the sub-national level to work with you as you strive to make a positive difference in our country.
“This is even more so now with the exacerbation of our circumstances precipitated by the volatility of oil prices and the COVID-19 pandemic,” Fayemi said on behalf of his colleagues.
Mr Fayemi wished Mr Gambari God’s guidance and the best of luck in “the important and challenging assignment.”
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022