The Minister of Aviation, Hadi Sirika, has announced the resumption of International flight after it’s closing over the COVID-19 pandemic in the world.
The minister announced the resumption date on Monday stating that flight will resume on the 29th of August, 2020.
Hadi wrote on his Twitter handle, “Glad to announce the resumption of international flights from the 29th of August, 2020. Beginning with Lagos and Abuja as we did with the domestic flight resumption. Protocols and procedures will be announced in due course. We thank you for your patience.”
Recall that airports have been reopened for local flights that obeying the protocol and guidelines as advised by the Presidential Task Force committee on COVID-19 to curtail the spread of the virus.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line