A Nigerian hacker Ihebuzo Chris has demonstrated that the walls built around Access Bank network are vulnerable.
The hacker who calls himself a python on Twitter gained access and extracted the data of over 2,000 customers.
In a viral video, he showed the print out of the customer accounts, including their BVN, account numbers and other details.
He also, possibly inadvertently blew his own cover, an error that may easily make him a candidate for jail.
Ihebuzor didn’t plan to steal money from the accounts, according to the video, he just wanted to show that the Access Bank computers are not impregnable.
According to him, he could debit customers’ accounts without their consent owing to the information he has.
He claimed he went deep into the Bank’s computer without their permission.
He blamed the bank for loose security, saying he is not a staff and only a guy with a computer.
Watch the video:
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health