BREAKING!! Abba Kyari Burial Will Be Private — Presidency, Reveals When He Will Be Buried
The presidency has cleared the air on the modalities of the burial arrangements of the late Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Mallam Abba Kyari.
According to a statement by the senior special assistant to Buhari on media and publicity, Garba Shehu, the burial will be private.
He said the arrangements will be in strict compliance with the protocols of handling COVID-19 victims as laid down by the Nigeria Center for Diseases Control and the Federal Ministry of Health.
The statement reads, “We just received the body of Abba Kyari the deceased Chief of Staff the President in Abuja. In strict observation of the protocol put in place for the burial of Coronavirus victims by the NCDC and the Federal Ministry of Health, the funeral prayer and burial will be private. Thereafter,there will be no such ceremonies as condolence visits.
“Well meaning friends, family members and the general public are encouraged to pray for the repose of Abba Kyari’s soul.
“May Allah grant the family and nation the fortitude to bear the loss.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health