Authorities in Kenya have charged a Nigerian pastor and a Kenyan woman with engaging in evangelism without a permit.
According to Kenya newspaper, Daily Nation, Pastor Joseph Ifeanyichukwu Ezeking, 39, and Alice Kawira, 35, on diverse dates between January and September 2019 preached without work permit in Embu and Meru counties.
Ms Kawira was charged with harbouring the foreigner at her place while knowing that he was illegally engaging in the evangelism. Appearing before Isiolo Principal Magistrate Evanson Ngigi on Wednesday, November 13th the duo was also charged with obstructing police officers from arresting them in Meru County.
The suspects, who pleaded not guilty to the charges, were each released on a Sh100, 000 bond. The case will be heard on January 30, 2020.
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )