Nigerian midfielder, Wilfred Ndidi, is currently the best tackler in Europe top five leagues as reported by Allnigeriasoccer on Friday.
Ndidi, who plays for Leicester City in the English Premier League (EPL), is rated ahead of Chelsea’s N’Golo Kante, Real Madrid’s Casemiro and Everton’s Idrissa Gueye.
The 22-year-old, who has been impressive for Leicester since this campaign, made the most interceptions in Europe’s top five leagues comprising of the EPL, La Liga, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga and French Ligue 1 so far this season.
The midfielder has made a total of fifteen interceptions for the Foxes so far this season against Wolves, Bournemouth and Chelsea.
Ndidi will hope to lead Leicester to victory when they take on Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League at King Power on Saturday.
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank