The Minister of Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire, on Tuesday admonished Nigerians to prepare for the worst, even as the Federal Government assiduously work to curtail the spread of the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
He urged health workers and citizens alike to do their best to learn more about the virus.
Speaking during the daily briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, in Abuja, he said: “Yesterday, the President authorised extending easing of restrictions in Lagos, Ogun and FCT by another two weeks. The lockdown in Kano was also extended by two weeks, to address remaining challenges to containing the increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases.
“It is of great importance that we – members of the health sector and citizens — endeavour to use this period to dedicate efforts to strive for the best, but also prepare for the worst.
“As we learn more about coronavirus every day, we must be ready to adjust our strategy, based on knowledge and evidence.”
– The Nation
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group