The Minister of Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire, on Tuesday admonished Nigerians to prepare for the worst, even as the Federal Government assiduously work to curtail the spread of the deadly coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
He urged health workers and citizens alike to do their best to learn more about the virus.
Speaking during the daily briefing of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, in Abuja, he said: “Yesterday, the President authorised extending easing of restrictions in Lagos, Ogun and FCT by another two weeks. The lockdown in Kano was also extended by two weeks, to address remaining challenges to containing the increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases.
“It is of great importance that we – members of the health sector and citizens — endeavour to use this period to dedicate efforts to strive for the best, but also prepare for the worst.
“As we learn more about coronavirus every day, we must be ready to adjust our strategy, based on knowledge and evidence.”
– The Nation
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021