Nigerian movie star and TIFF ambassador, Genevieve Nnaji has revealed reasons she is still a bachelorette and might remain that way.
The 41-year-old actress in a recent interview said her fear of getting married is divorce, emphasizing that she hopes to get married for a long time if she eventually does.
“If I get married, I really want to stay married, and staying married is not an easy thing. It means you are completely in tune with your partner, the mother of one said.
Adding that “It means you have found your soul mate and will have to be able to stand a lot of disappointments that would definitely come but then again you have to learn how to forgive,”she said.
Daily Times gathered that Genevieve Nnaji has a daughter, Theodore who is married to Prince Chigozie Ikediwa.
– Daily Times
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company