Weetalknaija Daily Post gathered that, Nigerian Music star Davido is optimistic and has very beautiful dreams for his daughters, after seeing what billionaire Femi Otedola has done for his own: gifting each of them with a car in a single shopping outing.
Otedola, 57, a multi-faceted businessman who also imports fuel products, purchased a Ferrari Portofino for each of his three daughters, and according to reports, each of the 2020 model of the fast car costs about N84 million.
Put differently, that is one-quarter of a billion naira spent on the three daughters – Temi, Tolani and DJ Cuppy.
“Chai, money good,” Davido wrote on Wednesday, responding to DJ Cuppy’s post on Twitter. “Congrats cuppy,” the Risky star wrote, “I will do the same for my daughters one day AMEN,” the 27-year-old added.
In announcing the development, DJ Cuppy shared on her social media handles the recent move from her dad: “Papa took us shopping and bought ONE of EACH! 💕
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group
- Career Openings at FBNQuest Merchant Bank