Weetalknaija Daily Post gathered that, Nigerian Music star Davido is optimistic and has very beautiful dreams for his daughters, after seeing what billionaire Femi Otedola has done for his own: gifting each of them with a car in a single shopping outing.
Otedola, 57, a multi-faceted businessman who also imports fuel products, purchased a Ferrari Portofino for each of his three daughters, and according to reports, each of the 2020 model of the fast car costs about N84 million.
Put differently, that is one-quarter of a billion naira spent on the three daughters – Temi, Tolani and DJ Cuppy.
“Chai, money good,” Davido wrote on Wednesday, responding to DJ Cuppy’s post on Twitter. “Congrats cuppy,” the Risky star wrote, “I will do the same for my daughters one day AMEN,” the 27-year-old added.
In announcing the development, DJ Cuppy shared on her social media handles the recent move from her dad: “Papa took us shopping and bought ONE of EACH! 💕
- My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Paid Her Rent, Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 – Man Cries Bitterly
- Strike Will Continue As Long As Govt Withholds Our Salaries — ASUU
- HOT!! Vacate Rivers Now, Else…— Police Commissioner Tell IPOB Members
- Why Moved Against Okonjo-Iweala’s Emergence As WTO DG — US
- Strike: Some Professors Received N8,000 As Monthly Salary — ASUU President
- Vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos ( 4 Job Positions )
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- IT Solutions Developer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- Mechanical Technician at Henkel for Graduates 2020 Recruitment