Weetalknaija Daily Post gathered that, Nigerian Music star Davido is optimistic and has very beautiful dreams for his daughters, after seeing what billionaire Femi Otedola has done for his own: gifting each of them with a car in a single shopping outing.
Otedola, 57, a multi-faceted businessman who also imports fuel products, purchased a Ferrari Portofino for each of his three daughters, and according to reports, each of the 2020 model of the fast car costs about N84 million.
Put differently, that is one-quarter of a billion naira spent on the three daughters – Temi, Tolani and DJ Cuppy.
“Chai, money good,” Davido wrote on Wednesday, responding to DJ Cuppy’s post on Twitter. “Congrats cuppy,” the Risky star wrote, “I will do the same for my daughters one day AMEN,” the 27-year-old added.
In announcing the development, DJ Cuppy shared on her social media handles the recent move from her dad: “Papa took us shopping and bought ONE of EACH! 💕
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group