EXPOSED!! Aisha Says Buhari And Hushpuppi Do Same Fraud Business
Hushpuppi was recently arrested in Dubai, United Arab Emirate, UAE on June 10 over alleged fraudulent charges, and was said to have defrauded 1,926,400 people.
The co-convener of the BringBackOurGirls campaign group, Aisha Yesufu, has said Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, and Nigerian Instagram celebrity who was alleged to be involved in internet fraud, Raymond Abbas, also known as Hushpuppi are doing the same work.
Aisha on her Twitter handle saying, Buhari has not been transparent enough in his administration as many would be made to believe, pointing out that since 2015 he emerged as Nigeria’s President.
She said Buhari has failed to make public his campaign donations and statement of account.
Recall that Hushpuppi was recently arrested in Dubai, United Arab Emirate, UAE on June 10 over alleged fraudulent charges, and was said to have defrauded 1,926,400 people.
On her official Twitter handle, Aisha tweets:
“Muhammadu Buhari @MBuhari and Hushpuppi are in the same business.
“They both defrauded millions of their money! Where is the 2015 Buhari campaign donations, statement of account?
The Nigerian government had since reacted to the arrest of Hushpuppi in Dubai for alleged fraud.
The Chairman of Nigerians in Diaspora Commission, NiDCOM, Abike Dabiri-Erewa said Hushpuppi’s arrest should not be used to judge Nigerians living abroad.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health