Before you analyse anything in Nigeria, you need to realize that you are in Nigeria so that you don’t judge anyone Anyhow. From Nigeria perspective,we want to analyze men and when they are expected to be successful .
In Nigeria let’s roughly estimate that the highest age a man can be and finish secondary School is 20years . Then if that man decides to go to higher institution and spend at most 6 years. He will be 26years. If he goes to learn handwork or serving for five years,he will be 25 years.
Then after you have graduated or learn that handwork between 25-26 years of your age. Then you have 9-10 years before you are 35. Then if at the end of the ten years as a man you are not able to get at least any of the following, you will be Regarded As a Failure or unsuccessful.
1. Secure a job
2. Build your own house.
3. Get Married
4. Have kids
5. Set up investiments
6. Be independent.
As a man, you don’t need to waste this ten years of your life because it will eventually determine your life as successful or not in Nigeria.
- Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment For Graduates
- Air Peace Recruitment 2021 for Passenger Service Executive recruitment
- Insurance Advisor at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Senior Sales Engineer in an Indigenous Engineering and Construction Services Company
- Sales Executive (Foods and Beverage) at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement and Logistics Officer at FHI 360
- Recent Jobs in a Major Oil and Gas Dealership Company