A Nigerian police officer has been dismissed for stealing a TV set and a pair of shoes.
The dismissed police officer was attached the Jigawa State Police Command and is said to be the son of a retired police officer was identified as Abdullahi Yusuf.
Jigawa State Police commissioner, Bala Senchi confirmed the dismissal of the officer who he said has been stealing since he joined the police force.
Confirming the dismissal, Bala said ;
“A policeman is expected to be of good characters and morals, that’s why he’s entrusted to protect the lives and properties of the people. The command would not spare any officer found tarnishing the good image of the organization.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group