Nigerian singer, Rema has called out the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) to explained how his father, Justice Ikubor died in the hotel.
Justice Ikubor was said to be a high ranking member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Edo State and former General Manager of the state-owned Ethiope Publishing Company before his death. He was found dead in a room at Bins Hotel in Benin City, the state capital in 2008.
Nigerian Tribune reported that Idubor checked in with a female friend at about 8:30 p.m on the day he died. The lady reportedly left the hotel premises after spending some hours with the deceased.
It was said that when there was no sign of the presence of the PDP chieftain the next morning, the room in which he lodged was forced open by the staff members of the hotel and his lifeless body was found on the bed.
According to the publication, empty cans of popular energy drink/stimulant which he might have taken together with the lady littered the hotel room.
However in a tweet he shared today, Rema stated that the PDP needs to explain what happened to his father in that hotel room. He added that “Justice Ikubor’s son has risen”.
The tweets were deleted afterwards, but some screenshots were taken.
He confirmed they weren’t deleted by him.
Y’all deleting my tweets. Okay!
- Vandalism: Obong Of Calabar Blames Ayade, Says He Knows Nothing About Administration
- My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Paid Her Rent, Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 – Man Cries Bitterly
- Strike Will Continue As Long As Govt Withholds Our Salaries — ASUU
- HOT!! Vacate Rivers Now, Else…— Police Commissioner Tell IPOB Members
- Why Moved Against Okonjo-Iweala’s Emergence As WTO DG — US
- Vacancies at U.S. Embassy in Abuja and U.S. Consulate General in Lagos ( 4 Job Positions )
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria at CK10 Continental & Suites ( Latest Jobs in Lagos November 2020 )
- Core Banking Support Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- IT Solutions Developer at Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2020
- Mechanical Technician at Henkel for Graduates 2020 Recruitment