The 2018 Global Terrorism Index report indicated that Nigeria misplaced 1,532 people in 2017 following the Boko Haram insurgency and completely different terrorist acts inside the nation.The report printed on Wednesday added that after the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, Boko Haram terrorists keep the second deadliest on this planet.
The report is produced yearly by the Australian – primarily based evaluation institute for Economics and Peace. However, the report indicated that 1,532 deaths in 2017 represented a 16 % decrease from 2016, noting that Nigeria has had some successes inside the battle in the direction of Boko Haram.
GTI put Nigeria third behind Iraq with 4,271 terrorist deaths in 2017 and Afghanistan.
The report reads partially, ” In Iraq, all the number of terrorist deaths fell from 9,783 to 4,271 between 2016 and 2017, a decline of 56 %. In Nigeria, all the number of terrorist deaths in 2017 fell to 1,532–a 16 % decrease from the sooner yr.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager