A relative of Femi Otedola, his step sister, took out a newspaper advert to announce that she has changed her name to one that’s lengthy. She then named Femi Otedola, DJ Cuppy, Pastor EA Adeboye, Goodluck Jonathan, and others as people who should take note of the name change.
In the newspaper, Miss Florence Mosumola Otedola revealed that her name is now “Assistant Pastor, Princess (Miss) Jedidah, Mosunmola, Florence, Abimbola, Oluyemisi, Adenike, Mojisola, Imoletan, Jesupotefunmi, Omoaladeogo, Lioness, Michael-Agbolade-Otedola”.
The woman, who said she is the daughter of former Lagos State governor Sir Michael Agbolade Otedola, went on to list all the people who need to take note of her name change.
She mentioned the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Worldwide, Pastor EA Adeboye, Femi Otedola’s mother, Femi Otedola, Femi Otedola’s wife, Nana Otedola, Femi Otedola’s daughter DJ Cuppy, former Nigerian Presidents – Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan – and the Nigerian Police Force.
The change of name has led to a discussion across various social media platforms. Most of the conversation surrounds her choice of name and how lengthy it is.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company