Nigerians react as another lawmaker commit grammatical blunder
While we are still talking about the “Chip Whip” in Kano, yet another lawmaker has committed a terrible grammatical blunder on a project in his constituency.
While it is yet unknown the exact location of this project and who the lawmaker is, the question remains for how long will the nation continue from this type of terrible mistakes?
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement