Angry Nigerians have condemned the reported ban of Tricycles ‘Keke’ in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.
Earlier today (Nov.12), residents were thrown into confusion as they trekked long distances to get to their workplaces due to the sudden ban on commercial Tricycle operators.
While the Federal Government is yet to release a statement regarding the ban, the National President of Tricycle Owners Association, Austin Apeh, and Chairman, Welfare Enforce Enforcement in FCT, Thomas Danjuma, confirmed the ban while speaking to journalists during a protest by Tricycle operators.
They also claimed that mass arrests are being made to detain whoever fails to comply with the sudden restriction order.
See how Nigerians are reacting on Twitter below.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022