The Federal Government has released new guidelines for the new phase of containment of COVID-19 from May 4 to May 17, 2020.
Part the guidelines which were signed by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, stated that anyone without a face mask in public will be prosecuted.
The guidelines were also specific about information to the general public, guidance to states and security agencies and description of activities allowed under the new phase.
The SGF said, “Anyone who presents a temperature of above 38ºC will be mandated to return home and call NCDC for evaluation.
“Anyone without a face mask/covering will be asked to return home and will be prosecuted.
“Anyone violating the curfew in a non-emergency situation will be prosecuted. Anyone attending a gathering of more than 20 people will be prosecuted.
“Any member of the public who violates the ban on Inter-State movement as outlined in this guideline will be prosecuted.”
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN Recruitment 2021 ) of Independent Infrastructure Asset Manager
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Finance Manager at FHI 360
- Latest Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- NGO Jobs in Nigeria for Program Officer at Catholic Relief Services
- Latest Career Opportunities at Interswitch Group