Rep. Ahmed Wase, Deputy Speaker, Nigeria’s House of Representatives, has been sworn in as a new Member of the ECOWAS Parliament.
He was sworn in during the Second Extra Ordinary Session of the ECOWAS Parliament in Monrovia, Liberia.
The Media and Communications Unit of the ECOWAS Parliament made this known in a statement on Monday in Abuja.
According to the statement, the newly sworn in MP replaced the former 1st Deputy Speaker, Mr Yusuf Lasun.
Lasun lost his seat after the 2019 general election.
“In a unanimous agreement among Nigeria Delegation to the ECOWAS Parliament, as well as other members, the ECOWAS Parliament has on this day Sept. 16, 2019 sworn in Hon. Ahmed Idris Wase as the 1st Deputy Speaker of the ECOWAS Parliament,” the statement noted.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group