NIGERIA’S GDP RISES BY 1.81% IN THIRD QUARTER
The National Bureau of Statistics on Monday launched the nation’s Gross Domestic Product report for the third quarter with the monetary system recording a improvement cost of 1.81 per cent year-on-year.
The Bureau throughout the report which was posted on its web page talked about the growth cost of 1.81 per cent represents an increase when as compared with the growth cost of 1.5 per cent which the monetary system recorded throughout the second quarter of this 12 months.
In nominal phrases, the report put the price of the nation’s monetary output by means of the interval at N33.36trn.
This, it acknowledged, was elevated when as compared with the third quarter 2017 GDP output of N29.37trn.
The report reads partially, “The nation’s Gross Domestic Product grew by 1.81 per cent year-on-year in precise phrases throughout the third quarter of 2018.
“Compared to the third quarter of 2017 which recorded a improvement of 1.17 per cent, there’s a rise of 0.64 per cent elements.
“The second quarter of 2018 had a growth rate of 1.50 per cent showing a rise of 0.31 per cent points.”
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Volunteers – kdsg.gov.ng | See How to Apply
- Job for Graduate Retail Sales Executive at Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc
- Job for Fleet & Logistics Manager at DRYVA Logistics
- Hot job for Milling Operator at Zee Rice – July 2020
- Current Job Recruitment for Bank Tellers in a Top Leading Mortgage Bank in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Edo: We Will Isolate Wike In An Isolation Centre, Before He Recovers, The Election Is Over — Ganduje
- BREAKING!! WAEC To Hold From August 4 To September 5, 2020 — FG
- Birthday: Blessing Egbara, A Quintessential Amazon — Dan Obo
- HAPPENING NOW!! Security Denies Journalists Entering As Panel Grills EFCC Boss In Aso Rock
- EXPOSED!! Akeredolu Didn’t Win 2016 Governorship Election — Resigned Ondo SSG
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on