The National Bureau of Statistics on Monday launched the nation’s Gross Domestic Product report for the third quarter with the monetary system recording a improvement cost of 1.81 per cent year-on-year.
The Bureau throughout the report which was posted on its web page talked about the growth cost of 1.81 per cent represents an increase when as compared with the growth cost of 1.5 per cent which the monetary system recorded throughout the second quarter of this 12 months.
In nominal phrases, the report put the price of the nation’s monetary output by means of the interval at N33.36trn.
This, it acknowledged, was elevated when as compared with the third quarter 2017 GDP output of N29.37trn.
The report reads partially, “The nation’s Gross Domestic Product grew by 1.81 per cent year-on-year in precise phrases throughout the third quarter of 2018.
“Compared to the third quarter of 2017 which recorded a improvement of 1.17 per cent, there’s a rise of 0.64 per cent elements.
“The second quarter of 2018 had a growth rate of 1.50 per cent showing a rise of 0.31 per cent points.”
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager