Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of 12 new Permanent Secretaries into the Federal Civil Service.
In a statement on Tuesday signed by the Head of Service of the Federation (HoSF), Dr Folasade Yemi-Esan, in Abuja, the new appointees were part of the 41 Federal Directors shortlisted to fill the 16 vacant federal permanent secretary positions.
Yemi-Esan added that the swearing-in and deployment of the new permanent secretaries will be announced in very soon.
The newly appointees and their states are Akinlade Oluwatoyin – Kogi; Alkali Bashir Nura – Kano; Anyanwutaku Adaora lfeoma – Anambra; Ardo Babayo Kumo – Gombe; Belgore Shuaib Mohammad Lomido – Kwara; and Ekpa Anthonia Akpabio – Cross River.
Others are Hussaini Babangida – Jigawa; Mahmuda Mamman – Yobe; Meribole Emmanuel Chukwuemeka – Abia; Mohammed Aliyu Ganda – Sokoto; Tarfa Yerima Peter – Adamawa; and Udoh Moniloja Omokunmi – Oyo.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021