Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, has ordered his ministers to submit reports of their discussions with people in their respective states over the recent #EndSARS protests.
The protests were hijacked by hoodlums all across the country, resulting in looting and arson of properties.
Last week, during the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting, Buhari told the Ministers to go and interface with their constituents in a bid to stop the looting and burning of government and private properties.
Speaking on the Sunrise Daily, a Channels Television programme, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, said: “I can tell you because there was another Federal Executive Council meeting yesterday (Wednesday), the president asked for briefs from ministers who went out.
“Only two had their reports ready as at yesterday because some others were still in their respective states still carrying out their assignment.
“So, the president said all of them should turn in their reports through the Secretary to the Government of the Federation in the incoming week.
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company
- Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group
- Ongoing recruitment in a Fast Rising Agro-Chemical Company