Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari, has reappointed Mahmood Yakubu as administrator of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
Yakubu, who was named top of the commission in 2015, has an additional five-year term.
Yakubu’s residency was required to end on November 9, 2020.
In a letter to President of the Senate, Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan, the President said as per the arrangement of Section 154 (1) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as revised):
“I am satisfied to introduce for affirmation by the Senate, the designation of Professor Mahmood Yakubu for arrangement as Chairman, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for a second and last term.”
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line