NIN: Good News As FG Finally Permits MTN & Others To Register Nigerians For NIN At Their Offices
The Federal Ministry of Communication has permitted network providers to register Nigerians for the National Identification Number. The Punch Newspaper reported.
Nigerians who are yet to register for the National Identification Number can now work into their network providers’ offices and register its ease.
According to the National Identity Management Commission, the decision is to reduce crowds at the NIMC enrollment centers across the federation. It will also enable many Nigerians to register without queuing for long hours.
Since Federal Government gave telecommunication companies the directives to block Nigerians without NIN, pressure has been on the NIMC enrollment centers across the federation. Despite the second wave of COVID-19, people still gather in thousands at the enrollment centers.
The federal government has finally yielded to the call of Nigerians to permit banks and telecommunication companies to register Nigerians for the number.
The NIMC has also extended the deadline for registration to March as February 9 is no longer feasible.
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022