Nine months after she was brutally murdered in Ondo State, men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) have arrested killers of the late Mrs. Funke Olakunrin, the daughter of Afenifere leader, Pa Reuben Fasoranti.
It would be recalled that the late Olakunrin was killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen along Benin-Ore-Sagamu Expressway on Friday, July 12, at the age of 58, while travelling to Lagos.
Making the disclosure in a statement on Monday, Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s National Publicity Secretary, said out of the four suspects arrested, three are from the northern part of the country.
The statement reads, “After nine months, after she was brutally murdered, the SARS in Ondo State has arrested four suspects in the killing of Mrs. Funke Olakunrin, the daughter of our leader, Chief R. F Fasoranti.
“Three out of the four suspects arrested so far are from the northern part of the country.
“They are said to have made useful confessions to the police.
“We commend the dedicated officers who made the arrest just as we wait for a thorough investigation to follow. We have resolved to encourage the police to do their job properly.
“We appreciate all Nigerians who have encouraged our 94-year-old leader in this troubling season. It is our prayer that criminals will not go unpunished again in our country”.
- Delta State Ministry of Technical Education Massive Recruitment Graduates
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst