Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Sue Lord Lugard For Amalgamating Nigeria Without Taking Permission From Him
Nigeria’s former Governor-General of Nigeria, Lord Frederick Lugard, is going through the warmth due to new allegations leveled towards him by Comrade Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB’s leader-in exile, that he amalgamated Nigeria with out first asking for permission.
The allegations, which come almost 110 years after the previous Northern and Southern Protectorates of Nigeria had been amalgamated by Lord Lugard to type present-day Nigeria, had been made by Comrade Kanu by way of Whatsapp broadcast to tens of millions of his followers.
“Lord Lugard did not ask for our permission, whether we wanted to be part of Nigeria. He just came from London and packed all of us together like fish inside Sardine,” stated Comrade Kanu within the broadcast, including that Lord Lugard didn’t get the mandatory consent required to amalgamate Nigeria
“He amalgamated us without our consent. Which is very serious offence. That is why we suing him for ‘Unlawful Amalgamation’ at the International Court of Justice, so that he can down from wherever he is to answer for his crimes against the people of Nigeria.”
Comrade Kanu referred to as on well-meaning Nigerians and the remainder of the world to assist his newest marketing campaign by cancelling Lord Lugard on Twitter, Instagram and different social networks.
The British Government and descendants of Lord Lugard didn’t instantly reply to Newsjunk ‘s requests for remark.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- PLEASE HELP!! A Lady I Met At A Bar Refused To Leave After Spending 2 Days In My House – What Should I Do
- BREAKING!! Thugs On Rampage In Edo Ahead Of Governorship Election, See What They Did This Time
- EXPOSED!! Stop Arguing, See Real Reason President Buhari’s Wife, Aisha, Travelled To Dubai
- US Boils As Donald Trump Evacuated After White House Shooting
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on