Nigeria’s former Governor-General of Nigeria, Lord Frederick Lugard, is going through the warmth due to new allegations leveled towards him by Comrade Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB’s leader-in exile, that he amalgamated Nigeria with out first asking for permission.
The allegations, which come almost 110 years after the previous Northern and Southern Protectorates of Nigeria had been amalgamated by Lord Lugard to type present-day Nigeria, had been made by Comrade Kanu by way of Whatsapp broadcast to tens of millions of his followers.
“Lord Lugard did not ask for our permission, whether we wanted to be part of Nigeria. He just came from London and packed all of us together like fish inside Sardine,” stated Comrade Kanu within the broadcast, including that Lord Lugard didn’t get the mandatory consent required to amalgamate Nigeria
“He amalgamated us without our consent. Which is very serious offence. That is why we suing him for ‘Unlawful Amalgamation’ at the International Court of Justice, so that he can down from wherever he is to answer for his crimes against the people of Nigeria.”
Comrade Kanu referred to as on well-meaning Nigerians and the remainder of the world to assist his newest marketing campaign by cancelling Lord Lugard on Twitter, Instagram and different social networks.
The British Government and descendants of Lord Lugard didn’t instantly reply to Newsjunk ‘s requests for remark.
- Urgent Vacancies in Warri for Receptionist and Laundry Man
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited