Nnamdi Kanu Vows To Sue Lord Lugard For Amalgamating Nigeria Without Taking Permission From Him
Nigeria’s former Governor-General of Nigeria, Lord Frederick Lugard, is going through the warmth due to new allegations leveled towards him by Comrade Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB’s leader-in exile, that he amalgamated Nigeria with out first asking for permission.
The allegations, which come almost 110 years after the previous Northern and Southern Protectorates of Nigeria had been amalgamated by Lord Lugard to type present-day Nigeria, had been made by Comrade Kanu by way of Whatsapp broadcast to tens of millions of his followers.
“Lord Lugard did not ask for our permission, whether we wanted to be part of Nigeria. He just came from London and packed all of us together like fish inside Sardine,” stated Comrade Kanu within the broadcast, including that Lord Lugard didn’t get the mandatory consent required to amalgamate Nigeria
“He amalgamated us without our consent. Which is very serious offence. That is why we suing him for ‘Unlawful Amalgamation’ at the International Court of Justice, so that he can down from wherever he is to answer for his crimes against the people of Nigeria.”
Comrade Kanu referred to as on well-meaning Nigerians and the remainder of the world to assist his newest marketing campaign by cancelling Lord Lugard on Twitter, Instagram and different social networks.
The British Government and descendants of Lord Lugard didn’t instantly reply to Newsjunk ‘s requests for remark.
- Awka Millennium City (AMC) Latest Job Vacancy – How to Apply Now!
- ScorchingJobs for Administrative Assistant at Global Clearing and Logistics Limited
- SizzlingJobs for Clearing Agent at Global Clearing and Logistics Limited
- Logistics Officer at Libmot Logistics Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at The Nigerian Stock Exchange
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- Donald Trump Hasn’t Send The Ventilators He Promised Us — FG Laments
- JUST IN: US ‘Terminates’ Relationship With WHO
- C/River LG Polls: Mike Etaba Casts His Vote, Express Confident
- BREAKING: Buhari Appoints New NNPC Board [FULL LIST]
- Maltreatment : We Stood Against Jonathan In 2015, We Will Repeat Same In 2023 — Almajiris Vows
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on