The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, has warned the South-East they might miss out on a chance to supply the president of the nation in 2023.
The people of the zone have failed of their bid to have one amongst their very personal as a result of the chief of the nation as a result of the return of democratic rule in 1999, and Ngige believes they’ve a chance to grab the submit within the occasion that they play their taking part in playing cards correct inside the 2019 regular elections.
Speaking with reporters in Obosi in Idemili North Local Government Area of Anambra State, he acknowledged, “This man (Buhari) has only one term (four years) to do and go home, and an Igboman will replace him. But if you leave this shortest route and take a gamble, you are on your own.”
He added, “If Igbo refuse to play their taking part in playing cards correct in subsequent yr’s regular elections, the South-West will take away the prospect from them.
“They will produce the next president after Buhari, because of the zone has confirmed demonstrable dedication to Buhari’s set off.
“My good buddy Babatunde Fashola has blown the whistle. What he acknowledged should be a warning signal to the Igbo, because of you might’t stop the South-West from producing the next president of the nation after supporting Buhari and the APC authorities.
“That is why I’m telling our people now to come out en masse in next year’s election and vote for Buhari, so that nothing will stop you from succeeding him in 2023.”
He described the vice-presidential slot given to the Igbo by the Peoples Democratic Party as a “mere spare tyre that’s maybe used for over six years.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager