Nigerian actress, Grace Ama, has been in the movie industry for quite some time but keen observers would agree that she hasn’t been as regular on the silver screen as she used to. Speaking on her absence from the movie industry in a chat with Saturday Beats, Ama noted that she came into the industry when social media had not gained grounds.
“I’m glad that I’m still in the minds of people. I still get people that ask me, ‘what happened to you?’ It is unfortunate that Nollywood is full of envy and all sorts,” she said.
The ‘Society Lady’ actress also stated that she takes her problems off social media because people who one thought would have one’s back could abandon one when the chips are down.
The actress, who has been in Nollywood for over two decades, but keeps a low profile on the popular photo-sharing app, Instagram, stated that sharing one’s problems on social media would either compound it or get one the attention one desire.
- Jobs in Nigeria in a Reliable Steel and Plastic Industry Limited
- Interra Networks Limited Recruitment 2020 ( 8 Positions )
- Quality Field Inspector at Food Concepts Plc ( 3 Locations )
- Customer Care Service Executive in an Internet Service Provider (ISP) Company
- Career Opportunities at The Dorcas Oke Hope Alive Initiative (DOHAL)