The Northern Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) has applauded President Muhammadu Buhari’s appointment of George Moghalu, as Managing Director of National Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA).
President of the youth council, Comrade Isah Abubakar, in a statement, described Moghalu’s appointment as “round peg in a round hole”.
According to Isah, “NYCN applaud President Muhammad Buhari for appointing a core nationalist, a detribalize Nigerian as the MD/CEO of National inland waterways Authority (NIWA) in person of chief George Moghalu.
“We believed that with his wealth of experience, he will rejuvenate the agency’s objective and mandate of improve and develop inland water ways navigation as well provide alternative mode of transportation for the evacuation of economic goods and persons.
“Talking about leadership in providing regulatory, economical and operational leadership in the nations inland waterways systems and infrastructural development, chief Moghalu is a trusted and tested allied.
“We believed he will work with Mr. President to achieve the next level agenda by way of creating legitimate opportunity for the younger generation. Congratulations once more.”
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group