Ghana Couldn’t Have Demolished Nigeria’s High Commission If We Had A President – Fani Kayode
Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation, has suggested that Nigerian High Commission building in Accra, Ghana, was demolished because the country (Nigeria) has no President.
According to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP chieftain, this would not happen during the regime of General Sani Abacha or the administration of former President, Olusegun Obasanjo.
Ghana on Sunday claimed that unknown persons carried out the act.
The Nigerian House of Representatives Committee on Foreign Affairs has also declared that Ghana must face the consequences of the demolition of the Nigerian Embassy staff quarters in Accra.
The chairman, Yusuf Buba, in a statement on Monday, said what happened was an external aggression that infringed the International Rights of Nigeria.
Recalling that Ghana had earlier closed shops belonging to Nigerians in their country, he tweeted, “Nigerian traders in Ghana have had their shops forcefully shut for the last 8 months.
“Now our Embassy in Accra has been demolished and embassy staff threatened with violence.
“I assure you that Ghana would not try this if Nigeria had a President or if OBJ [Obasanjo] or Abacha were in power.”
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- NDDC Fight: Nothing Should Happen To Our Daughter — Wike Sends Strong Warning To Akpabio
- American Court Denies Hushpuppi Bail, To Remain In Prison
- BREAKING: Police Seize Magu’s Official Bulletproof Vehicles, Seal Office
- We Are Not Safe – Nigerians Reacts As 602 Ex-Boko Haram Members Are Set To Be Freed By FG
- C-River School Of Nursing Sciences Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC — Govt
Share this post with your Friends on