Nursing Mother Forgets 6months Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested
37years old mom of Little Precious Eromosele on Saturday deserted her in a public taxi after getting back from market.
According to report gathered, the mom of three recognized as Mrs Cynthia Eromosele is underneath police custody for carelessness and baby neglect.
Mrs Cynthia had gone procuring along with her daughter on the well-liked Oyingbo market in PortHarcourt to buy objects for a social occasion the household is internet hosting.
After procuring, she employed a taxi to take her to her residence someplace at Eleme. While within the taxi, she let her child sleep on the taxi seat.
When she bought house, she alighted to dump the products she purchased whereas her visiting in-laws took them inside.
She paid the driving force and he zoomed off with out realising that Little Precious was nonetheless on the again seat unnoticed.
The driver who was additionally unaware of the presence of the child bought to a police checkpoint the place he was flagged down for cease and search.
Trying to clarify to the policeman that he had handed a couple of minutes in the past, the policeman noticed little treasured and the driving force was nabbed instantly for baby theft.
Every rationalization to the policemen that the mom of the child might need deserted her in his taxi fell on deaf ears because the police insisted that he’s a baby thief.
Meanwhile, hassle already began on the house of Eromosele as heated accusations and counter accusations in regards to the whereabout of Little Precious was alleged.
The mom insisted that after alighting from the car, she handed over Precious to one of many friends who denied something of equivalent to she solely carried the make-up kits she purchased.
The arguments almost resulted to fisticuffs earlier than it was recommended that the natter ought to be reported to the police.
The panic stricken couple arrived on the police station to seek out little treasured and the driving force of the taxi in police custody.
After each proofs of being dad and mom of the child, the police requested that the mom be locked up for baby neglect until Monday when she will likely be handed over to the ministry of ladies affairs for self-discipline.
All pleas to permit the mom return house have been turned down by the police who insisted that Mrs Eromosele was serve her punishment as a deterrent to different could be careless moms.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! Fresh Crisis Hits EFCC
- NDDC Fraud: Step Aside for Investigation — PDP Tells Akpabio
- Betta Edu Lauds UCTH For A Successful Complex Brain Surgery
- Edo 2020: Group Begs Buhari To Appoint Magu As Treasurer Of APC/Ize-Iyamu Campaign
- REVEALED!! Magu Failed To Submit EFCC Audited Accounts For Four Years
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on