NYCN: Dan Obo Declared Winner Of C/River Youth Council Election, Ndifon, Others Kick
Weetalknaija Blog can authoritatively report that Obo Daniel Obo has been declared winner as the Cross River State Chapter Chairman of the National Youth Council of Nigeria, (NYCN) following the election held in Calabar on Saturday, June 20, 2020.
Dan Obo was elected chairman of NYCN-CRS, after polling a total of 51 votes ahead of rival, Comr. Ndifon Victor Ogar, who polled 27 votes. Comr. Gifted Nelson and Comr. Ofem Okoi also scored 2 votes and Nil for the chairmanship position.
Obo and other excos were declared winner by the returning officer, Comr. Innocent Ajayi, Vice President, South South zone at State Housing Estate field, 3rd Avenue, Calabar.
Also, the newly elected Eleco Chairman, Comr. Isaac Akpa, affirmed the Exco Members to rule the NYCN, Cross River State (CRS) Chapter from 2020 to 2024.
Speaking shortly after the electoral process, the immediate past Chairman, NYCN, Cross River State Chapter, Comr. Ndiyo Ndiyo, assured the newly elected Chairman and his excos that they are not alone in this administration.
“We’ll give you our support, we’ll give you our necessary advice, we’ll not interfere in the running of your excos. My advice is, carry everybody along, see them as equals – even those who didn’t support you.
“As a youth below 35, you have the capacity to drive the youths of Cross River State from where we stop. Those things we did that you know were not correct, technically and diplomatically correct them. Those that we’ve done right, God will give you the wisdom to maintain them and make sure you take the NYCN to the next level”.
On his part, the newly elected Chairman of the NYCN, Cross River State Chapter, Comr. Obo Daniel Obo, said he will utilise the opportunity mandated to him to serve better.
“For me, it is an opportunity to serve, it is also a privilege that young people will come together in the cost of a very peaceful transition and decide that I should lead – and I feel that it is an opportunity to show leadership, an opportunity to grow and to put the youths together to support the activities of the present administration of Governor Ben Ayade and also support the activities of every meaningful Cross Riverian who in one way or the other; by the way of elective position, way of appointment, is contributing his/her quarter to the development of Cross River State”.
“For everybody that contested the election with me, it is victory for all.
“Nobody has lost the election, we’re all young Cross Riverians and together we are going to put up a committee to reconcile those who feel aggrieved in the process. I believe that in every election, someone will emerge and it is not a do or die affair”.
Meanwhile, Weetalknaija Blog gathered that supporters of Comrade Ndifon look worrisome and seems not to be happy with the electioneering process that declared Comrade Dan Obo as the Legitimate and authentic winner of the NYCN election.
JOBS RECOMMENDED 4 YOU
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources 2020 Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- DSS Recruitment Application Form 2020 is Out
- Nigeria Air Force 2020/2021 Massive Recruitment for Airmen/Airwomen form (BMTC 2020) is out
- Nigeria Police Force Recruitment form 2020
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) 2020 Job Recruitment –3 Positions
- Massive Recruitment at Fortune Marine & Energy Services Limited
- Massive Recruitment at Oyo state civil service commission
- 2020 Massive Recruitment at The American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Jobs Recruitment in a Reputable Plastic Manufacturing Company in Lagos
Subscribe to Wee Talk Naija via Email
From Wee Talk Naija
The views expressed in this article are the writer’s, they do not reflect the views of Wee Talk Naija. Please report any fake news or defamatory statements to [email protected]
VIDEO OF THE MONTH: CORONA PALAVAR
MUST WATCH: AKPAN & ODUMA
- BREAKING!! APC Screening Disqualifies Ondo Governor Over Anti-Party
- See Photos: This Is A Deeply Disturbing Post, Please Don’t Read If You Don’t Have A Strong Heart
- Heavy Rainfall: 28 States In Danger Of Flood, NEMA Warns
- Former NDDC Boss Recount Ordeal, Says Akpabio’s ‘Oath Of Secrecy’ Would Have Sent Her To Prison
- I Did Not Said Edo Boys Are Waiting For Uzodinma — Wike
Share this post with your Friends on