Distinguished Senator Dr Rose Okoji Oko Sues For Reconcilation And Peace.
Senator Rose Okoji Oko who’s representing the great people of Cross River Northern Senatorial District has condemned in its entirety the actions of the 2 disputing communities (Oba and Itega Okpame in O’Oh Ward of Yala Local Government Area of Cross River State) in her Senatorial District. The Distinguished Senator who’s in another country in the meanwhile calls on the communities to stay collectively in a single, indivisible union, and for making certain that the love the Yala people shared over time didn’t breakdown regardless of turbulent waves.
While acknowledging the efforts of the state authorities, the Yala LGA safety committee leaders, royal fathers and safety companies in resolving the lingering situation and restore nomalcy, The distinguished Senator cautioned the lads, youths and girls of the restive communities to keep away from acts which can be able to igniting conflict within the communities.
She additional acknowledged that it’s higher to dialogue by means of the devices of legislation, than to resort to barbaric acts and violent agitations.
She additional condemned the act in robust phrases, saying as a people, we should relatively undertake reliable and acceptable constitutional means in expressing our collective and particular person freedom of expression, and we should focus a big chunk of our vitality on reconciliation, peace and growth, to ensure that our communities to make speedy progress.
Media Unit, Office of the Distinguished Senator Dr Rose Okoji Oko.
- Ending Soon : Federal Ministry of Environment Job Recruitment 2021
- Massive Recruitment at The World Health Organization
- Nigerian Navy Reference Hospitals Housemanship / Internship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Recent Job Vacancies in a Reputable Manufacturing Company
- Sterling Bank Plc Job Recruitment 2021
- Current Employment Opportunities at Konga Nigeria
- Graduate Interns in a Major Oil Servicing Company