Obasanjo Escapes Plane Crash At Murtala Mohammed Airport.
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo escaped what could have ended as a plane crash in Lagos on Wednesday.
According to NAN, the ex-president was among the 393 passengers who were on board an aircraft that found it difficult to land at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos.
The passenger aircraft, ET-901, had departed the Bole International Airport, Addis Ababa, at 9:10am, Ethiopian time, 7 am Nigerian time.
A NAN correspondent, who was among the passengers, said the almost 5-hour flight from the Ethiopian capital to Lagos had been smooth until the pilot attempted to land at the Murtala Muhammed International airport.
Rather than landing on the first touch line of the runway, the pilot over short it, due to rain and heavy wind, landing on the third touchline.
On realising this, the pilot quickly manouvered the plane back air, flying out of the Lagos airport.
After hovering around between Lagos and areas suspected to be in Ogun, causing panic in passengers and crew members, the plane landed in Lagos airport, some 20 minutes after the initial false landing.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
See more posts about
Share this post with your Friends on