Obaseki’s Victory: Bar. Ken Immasuagbon Hails Verdict.
Bar Ken Immasuagbon was ecstatic after the verdict was read by court validating the qualification of Godwin Obaseki to contest the September 19th gubernatorial election last year.
“I am very elated, no doubt…I am very happy and in fact ecstatic. We worked for this victory, convincing voters in 192 wards, the opposition couldn’t have taken thee hard work from us through the backdoor of unfounded propaganda. Now we can get back to brass tasks in our dear state as the needless case of certificate forgery, which was based on unfounded hearsay, has been effectively laid to rest by the court of competent jurisdiction.
“I had no doubt in my mind that our Governor, Godwin Obaseki, will prevail over the wicked lies peddled by the APC concerning his certificates because there was no single evidence to support their claims and as you know, the court is not a Father Christmas to gift rumour peddlers their wishes.
“I congratulate my brother and friend, Godwin Obaseki, for this victory and wish the people, expecially the restless opposition, to put down their political arms and join hands with him to move the state towards desired development and growth it actually desire.”
Bar. Ken Immasuagbon
- Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Dutch Desk Manager
- National Marketing Manager at an FMCG Company – Nationwide
- Customer Service Representative / Operations Coordinator / Sorting Officer at Speedaf
- Financial Officer (NYSC) at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Production Supervisor in a Leading Paint and Coating Manufacturing Company
- Administrative Manager at CapitalSage Technology Limited
- Administrative Officer at HRbreakoutRoom