Senatorial candidate of People’s Democratic Party for Delta Central, Hon. Evelyn Oboro has referred to as for the nullification of the simply concluded senatorial election over allegations of rigging and consequence manipulation.
According to a statement signed by her Director of Media and Publicity, Hon. Sunday Apah, Oboro alleged that she was the rightful winner of the election which was massively rigged in favor of incumbent Ovie OmoAgege, the All Progressives Congress’ candidate therefore the decision for the cancellation.
Oboro additionally said that the senatorial election was rigged in Ughelli North, Udu, Ethiope East, Ughelli South and Ethiope West Local Government Areas for OmoAgege to emerge victor.
“Results from Agbarho, Orogun, Afiesere, ward 2/6 in Ughelli North LGA, Mosogar and Jesse in Ethiope West LGA, Okpe-Olomu and Ewu in Ughelli South LGA had been manipulated towards the want of the people who voted massively for the PDP.
“At some extent, our brokers and collation officers had been intimidated and prevented entry into INEC workplace at Ughelli simply to make sure that the manipulated figures had been introduced in favour of Ovie Omo-Agege who was nonetheless loosing after the collation of six Local Government Areas”, he mentioned.
- Current UBA Bank Recruitment For May 2021
- NGO Jobs in Lagos for Monitoring and Evaluation Officer at DNA Learning Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil
- University of Delta Agbor Massive Recruitment for Academic Staff
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager