Member Representing Obubra/Etung in the Federal House of Representatives, Rt. Hon Mike Etaba wishes his constituents, the good people of Obubra/Etung “Happy New Month”, urges them to observe safety precautions in this Ember month as the only way to prevent and avoid hazardous incident.
In a statement signed by his Media Team, Etaba congratulated his constituents for joining million of Nigerians to begin the 2019 first “Ember” month, advised them on the need to take decisions with precautions and to always book alternative routes according to their convictions, and not to allow anyone makes decision for them.
“Happy New Month to the good people of Obubra/Etung, as we begin the 2019 ‘Ember month’ together, I pray God grant you all your hearts desires. As we go out for our day-to-day activities, I urged that you observe safety precautions in all your dealings”.
Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba Media Team
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group