Observe ‘Safety Precautions’ in this Ember months — Mike Etaba
Member Representing Obubra/Etung in the Federal House of Representatives, Rt. Hon Mike Etaba wishes his constituents, the good people of Obubra/Etung “Happy New Month”, urges them to observe safety precautions in this Ember month as the only way to prevent and avoid hazardous incident.
In a statement signed by his Media Team, Etaba congratulated his constituents for joining million of Nigerians to begin the 2019 first “Ember” month, advised them on the need to take decisions with precautions and to always book alternative routes according to their convictions, and not to allow anyone makes decision for them.
“Happy New Month to the good people of Obubra/Etung, as we begin the 2019 ‘Ember month’ together, I pray God grant you all your hearts desires. As we go out for our day-to-day activities, I urged that you observe safety precautions in all your dealings”.
Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba Media Team
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- BREAKING!! Normalcy Returns To Nigeria As FG Orders Civil Servants On Levels 12 And 13 To Resume
- Obasanjo To Critics: If I Die, Mourn Me Anyhow You Like, I Don’t Care
- Kano Court Sentences 22-Year-Old Singer To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad
- BE SINCERE!! Can You Leave Your Teeth Unbrushed For 2months For 2million Dollars?
- Hon. Femi Olaniyi Ferrari Congratulates Kabiyesi Onisolu Of Solu Alade Kingdom On His Coronation, Wishes Him Eventful Reign
Share this post with your Friends on