The National Youth Council of Nigeria, (NYCN), Cross River State chapter has appointed Comrade Daniel Obo as chairman of the Election Petitions and Protest Committee.
Announcing the appointment in Calabar, the Chairman of NYCN Cross River state chapter, Comrade Prince Ndiyo Ndiyo, noted that it was a symbol of democracy to have such a committee in order to address issues that may arise from the Local Government Youth Council elections slated for Saturday 25th of May.
Other members of the committee includes, Comrade Isa Tony (Secretary) and Comrade Great Ogban as Member.
Weetalknaija Blog report that the appointment is with immediate effect.
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021
- Asset Maintenance Scheduler at APM Terminals
- Current Ongoing Recruitment at Softcom Limited ( 16 Positions )
- Current Job Recruitment at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Asset Maintenance Coordinator at APM Terminals
- Customer Experience Agent at Maersk Line
- Customer Success Executive at Interswitch Group