Obubra crown Gov Ayade king of ‘Peace and Development’
The governor of Cross River State, Sir Ben Ayade has been crowned with the chieftaincy titled as the king of “Peace and Development” at this year Apiapum New Yam Festival in Obubra Local Government Area of Cross River State
According to the member representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency and the Chairman House Committee on Legislative, Budget and Research, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba, the chieftaincy title on Sir Ben Ayade as the king of ‘Peace and Development’ was in recognition of his tireless contributions to restoring peace in the land of Obubra and Cross River State at large.
Also speaking, the Ohorodo of Okum kingdom, reiterated that governor Ben Ayade has done extremely well to ensuring that peace is restored in the mbembe land and needed the necessary support from all Obubrans to enable him (Ben Ayade) fulfill all his campaign promises.
Sir Ben Ayade who was represented by Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba expressed gratitude for the honour, while promising to continue to do more for humanity.
“Let me thank the organisers of this event for inviting me. I also thank them for the honour, which is a validation and an acknowledgement of our genuine efforts at peace building in our state.
“It is also a charge to do much more in creating an enabling environment for all Cross Riverians”, Ben Ayade added.
- Citibank Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Credit Risk Senior Analyst
- Customer Service Representative Jobs at Zenith Carex International Limited
- Jhpiego Recruitment for Knowledge Management and Communications Manager
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC) recruitment for a Supply Chain Assistant – Procurement
- UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
- Chevron Nigeria Limited Graduate Internship Program 2021-2022
- Sahara Group Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2021