The people of Obubra/Etung have been urged to see the rescheduling of the Local Government Election by the Cross River State Independent Electoral Commission (CROSIEC as a blessing in disguise and vote massively for all the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidates on Saturday.
In a statement today, the lawmaker representing Obubra/Etung Federal Constituency, Rt. Hon. Mike Etaba said all contestants of the party must be given clear victory, saying this would demonstrate PDP’s strength and a appreciation of Governor Ben Ayade’s efforts. Etaba also charged the electorate to see the PDP as the only party that can ensure consistent development in Cross River State, as demonstrated by the incumbent governor and his team.
Etaba, who is also a chieftain of PDP, enumerated the qualities of all the PDP candidates in the state, just as he advised the electorate to take advantage of their experiences and vote for them.
“Remember that a vote for PDP is a vote for the restructuring of the country and resource control, which have been our desire from generations. This is our chance. We must not allow this opportunity to pass us by. The ultimate realisation of this dream will depend on what we do with our PVCs on Saturday. ”
“So, let us show our loyalty and commitment to our dream by going out to vote on Saturday for the PDP. “I urge you all to be well guided by the rules and regulations of the elections, so as not to fall prey to the antics of some political jobbers and overzealous security personnel. Cast your votes in line with the election guidelines and protect your votes by waiting for the outcome of the elections to be announced.”
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Career Opportunities at International Breweries Plc
- Abia State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 | How to Apply Online
- Restaurant Management Trainee Program at Sundry Foods Limited – 9 Openings
- Job Vacancies at Joemarine Nautical Company Nigeria Limited – 20 Openings
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment for Graduates
- Dangote Group Recruitment 2021 For Graduates in Nigeria
- Massive Recruitment at the Society for Family Health